Effective date: February, 2024
Please bear in mind that to access and use our website you must be an adult and have the legal capacity to commit to be bound by the Terms of Service, according to the applicable national laws and regulations of your birth or residence country.
What Does Personal Data Mean?
Who is the personal data controller?
The Company stated in our Terms of Service will be the controller of your personal data collected, among others, when you browse our website, when you use the legal document templates offered herein and/or you contact our Customer Service Team by email, post or by means of our Contact form.
Our website may contain functionalities or links that may redirect you to third-party websites. In this sense, please note that these third-party websites are not operated by us, so we cannot assume any responsibility for the information and content provided on them and/or the correct provision of the functionalities and/or services offered by these third parties since we have no control over this. These third-party websites are bound by their own Cookie and Privacy Policies.
What type of personal data do we collect and process?
We collect the following categories of personal data:
- Direct interactions: such as when you contact our Customer Service Team by the available means of contact (such as email, chat, phone or the website’s contact form).
In all cases, we only process personal data which is strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes described above. In this sense, if you provide us with more information than expressly required, you consent to the processing of it for the informed purpose/s for which you’re sending it.
In order to be able to properly answer your queries, and at any other time thereafter, you must provide us with accurate, truthful, updated and complete information that is trustworthy to your real situation.
If you provide us with personal data of third parties, whether these are from minors or adults, you confirm that you have informed them about the purposes for which their personal data will be processed and you guarantee to us that you have obtained their prior and express consent to communicate their personal data with us. In this sense, if you provide us with the personal data of a minor, you guarantee to us that you are a parent and/or legal guardian and, therefore, you consent to the processing of your ward/child’s personal data.
According to the above, the Company will not be held responsible if the Users are not adults nor have the legal capacity to access and/or use our Website in accordance with the laws and regulations of their birth or residence country. In this sense, it is the sole responsibility of parents and/or legal guardians to exercise adequate control over their minor children’s/ward’s online activity and to prevent their access to websites whose content is not suitable or recommended for minors.
What do we use your personal data for?
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To attend to your information queries sent to our Customer Service Team via email, chat, phone or website’s contact form;
- To comply with our legal obligations, with legal requirements, laws, and regulations and/or to respond to judicial, police or to the corresponding authorities requirements;
- To protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity on/or through this website;
- To improve our website, services, and customer support, as well as to improve your user experience on our website by analyzing your behavior while navigating through this website.
Please be informed that if you contact our Customer Service Team via phone, your phone call will be recorded for security purposes and to improve the quality of the phone service, this being a standard practice in many companies. You will be informed in advance that your call will be recorded and you will also have access to the information on how the Company processes the personal data and/or information you will be required to provide during the call to verify your identity as our Customer. Please be informed that your call will only be recorded if you give us your express consent for it, which will be understood to be granted if you do not hang up and wait to be attended to by an agent from the Customer Service Team. If you do not want to be recorded, then you must hang up and not continue with your call and contact our Customer Service by another means of contact.
What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
We only process your personal data when there is a legal basis for doing so. The legal basis will depend on the reason we collect and process your personal data. In almost all cases, the legal basis will be:
- The consent that you provided us with for the processing of your personal data in connection to the purposes informed at the time of collection of your data (i.e. to respond to your information queries when you contact our Customer Service Team).
- To comply with our legal obligations and/or to attend administrative, judicial, police, or the corresponding authorities’ official requirements.
- Our legitimate interest to (i) offer an enhanced user experience when you access and use this website and to operate it efficiently, (ii) to monitor fraudulent activity in order to preserve the security and integrity of our website; (iii) defend and address our rights in the event that a claim regarding our professional services may arise.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We will keep your personal data only for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they are being processed and, beyond that, your personal data will be retained, and duly blocked, for as long as is needed, e.g: in order to address and defend our legitimate interests regarding any claims in connection with the legal document templates offered; to finish the investigation of detected fraudulent or illicit activity; we will retain the Cookies’ information providing that you do not revoke its consent. Once the necessary retention period has ended, your personal data will be securely deleted from our information systems.
Who Do We Share Personal Data With?
We may communicate your personal data to the following third parties, including but not limited to:
- (i) public bodies and/or administrative or judicial authorities, as well as the police, as long as they are required in accordance with the applicable law and regulations;
- (ii) law firms to respond to claims regarding our professional services and/or to protect our legitimate interests;
- (iii) technology service providers which host our information systems and/or that offer us tools or technological support;
- (iv) suppliers who help us to correctly offer professional services.
The third parties mentioned above may have their headquarters within the European Economic Area, therefore your personal data will not be object of international transfers. In any event, if a personal data international transfer is deemed appropriate, we inform you that we will only transfer personal data to recipients who offer an adequate level of data protection or, failing that, we will apply the appropriate safeguards required by the current applicable law and regulations on the protection of personal data, in order to ensure that your personal data is properly protected and that your individual rights and freedoms are guaranteed.
How do we protect your personal data?
Your trust is very important to us. For that reason, your personal data is stored confidentially and securely in our information systems. We have established the appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard and protect your personal data against illegal or unauthorized access, loss or accidental destruction, damage, use, and illegal or unauthorized disclosure.
Likewise, we have taken reasonable precautions to guarantee that all our staff have received adequate training regarding the processing of the personal data collected and that they comply with said data protection obligations.
Although We will do our best to guarantee the protection of your personal data transmitted through our website and/or that you may provide to us by other means such as by email, please bear in mind that you should also take precautions to keep your personal data safe.
What Rights Do You Have and How Can You Exercise Them? (Customer Service Team)
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, object, as well as the right to the portability of your personal data, by sending us a written request (together with an image of your ID or equivalent document proving your identity) via:
Please note, that our company takes the security of our User’s personal data very seriously, and therefore, we take all the appropriate technical and organizational measures necessary to ensure its protection and confidentiality.
You may modify the “privacy settings” of your web browser to set up the tracking cookies at any time. Also, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as "Do Not Track" tools, which will allow you to choose the Cookies you want to allow.
As a general rule, we will respond to data protection rights requests within one (1) month. Occasionally, this period may be extended by two (2) further months where necessary, taking into account if your request is particularly complex or you have made several requests. In this case, we will notify you of this event and explain the reasons for the delay to you.
Finally, we inform you that, where you consider it appropriate, that you have the right to lodge a complaint before the corresponding Supervisory Authority, especially if you consider that your data protection rights have not been adequately addressed.
What are cookies and what are they used for?
“Cookies” are small files that are installed on the hard disk or in the browser of your computer or mobile device with different purposes such as to adapt the Website’s format according to the device used by you; to collect statistical information about our Website; to facilitate your navigation on this Website; among others.
The memorized data recorded by cookies takes up a small space on a device’s memory and does not harm the device in any way.
When do we install cookies?
Accessing and/or navigating this website or interacting with us in order to use our assistance services or to obtain further information about us and/or our legal document templates implies the installation of cookies, which may be ours or from third parties.
The use of third-party cookies is subject to the Cookies and Privacy Policies of these third parties. Therefore, you must consult the websites of said third parties to obtain more information or in the event that you want to change your preferences for setting these cookies. We will not be responsible for the content or the veracity of the mentioned policies of said third parties.
What type of cookies does this website use?
Accessing and/or browsing this Website implies that cookies can be installed, which may be session or persistent cookies, and our own or those of third parties.
- Session cookies: are those that are automatically removed when closing the browser of your device.
- Persistent cookies: are those that remain installed for a certain time in the browser of your device.
- Owned cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s device from our computer equipment or this Website, managed by us, and whose information is collected for our own purposes.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s device from a computer equipment or Website managed by another company (service providers we have contracted for this purpose) and whose information can be collected for our own purposes and/or to manage and improve the services that these third-party companies offer.
To install cookies in your device’s browser, we need your express consent, although there are other cookies that are exempt from such consent. The exempt cookies are:
- User Login Cookies
- User authentication or identification cookies (session cookies only)
- User Security Cookies
- Multimedia player session cookies
- Session cookies to balance the load
- Cookies to customize the user interface
- Some add-on cookies (plug-in) to exchange social content
We have enabled adequate mechanisms to obtain your consent for the installation of cookies that require it. However, please be informed that, in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations, (i) it will be understood that your consent has been given if you modify the configuration of the browser by disabling the restrictions that prevent the installation of cookies and (ii) when the installation of cookies is necessary to provide you with a service offered on our Website that you have expressly requested, your consent will not be necessary.
The following types of cookies can be installed in your browser:
- Technical: cookies that allow the management and operation of our Website and enable its functions.
- Analytical: cookies that allow us to analyze the use you make of our Website and to recognize which information and/or legal document templates interest you the most, in order to improve their quality.
Google Analytics Universal
From 3 months to 10 years
From session to 1 year
You can, at any time, revoke the consent given for the installation of this Website’s cookies, by configuring the settings of the browser of your computer or mobile device. The instructions about how to manage or delete cookies for the most common browsers can be found at the following links:
You can also configure the browser of your computer or mobile device to accept or reject all cookies by default, or to be notified of the receipt of cookies and to decide each time whether or not to allow the installation of the same.
Moreover, you can activate the following options in order to limit the scope of the cookies installed or their operation:
- private browsing, through which your browser stops saving browsing history, website passwords, cookies, and other information of the pages you visit, or
- the non-tracking function, by which the browser asks the websites you visit not to track your browsing habits.
How can you reach us?